Sunday 8 March, 2009

Ahobilam - Snaps during Journey

I found some snaps in my digital photo basket that didn't make it to the blog posts. The first is a few snaps I clicked on my Journey to Ahobilam by Bus. The bus had the old style seating, a long seat on the right side of the bus that's supposed to seat three and the shorter seat that supposed to seat two now available only on rural routes. Having got used to push-back seats and air conditioned travel the was difficult with these uncomfortable seats and no leg space. We couldn't catch some sleep either. In the middle of the night the bus stopped by a temple and we were served food. Yes it was cooked and carried along. The cooks travelled along. These snaps were clicked with my Palm Treo. The resolution is low.


The second set is a few clicked on my Sabarimala Yatra. I've posted this seperately.

No comments: